The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
fpi7p.jpg

Last edited:

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
I remember a study done that said the same about teletubbies.
All the nonsensical and absurd doesn't stimulate the brain as well as something thought-provoking. It just feeds the need for quick gratification

Basically it's the kid version of Jersey Shore or all the other herpa-derp TV shows out there

Also, this does not surprise me:
47.jpg

If we hadn't been outsourcing to China for the last 30 years or so it might not be like that

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
People actually believe stupid ass made up pictures like that?

/facepalm

Anyways if it were made in America they would probably have more automated processes while assembling the thing, they are just able to cut corners by having the labor done in China.

Even if they did have the same amount of laborers in America, the price would hardly be that high, the price could actually be the exact same as it already is if Apple didn't mind having a lower profit margin. (lol, I know)

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Also, this does not surprise me:
47.jpg

If we hadn't been outsourcing to China for the last 30 years or so it might not be like that

It doesn't surprise you? I mean, you DO know that it has no bearing in reality, right? If made in the US, it would be mildly more expensive (instead of $500, probably $550-600), but that's it.