The end of §hadowclan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
It was good.

I'm sorry to do this.... but shadow really hasn't been much of a clan for months now. I think our last scrim was versus X clan in early July. I mean, I know not many clans aren't scrimming these days, but we don't do ANYTHING. As far as I'm concerned, this isn't a sudden closure of Shadow, it's just an official word on soemthing that's happened gradually over several months.

I'm not cut out to be a leader. I've never even been in a clan before shadow. I really loved this clan, and I loved the great times we had with other clans, but all good things have endings.

ggs

All remaining shadow members are now officially free agents ;)

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
I cordially invite all former shadow clanners to join SPP (Self-Proclaimed Professionals)

Our Onslaught team is currently not active on our ladder, mostly because there are 6-8 of us depending on what week it is and we can't seem to get all together at the same time. We are looking to grow our ranks so we can at least put a full team on the field regularly.

Yes, I know, an ONS clan pimping in XMP, but the method to my madness is, I will push hard to get us into an XMP ladder when UTXMP comes out. I very much want to field an SPP team for XMP. In the meantime, some ONS matches would sure be nice :)

Our website

Dragon_X

XMP Beta Tester
Oct 1, 2003
:eek: *jaw drops* *tear* Why? ;'(

and

"omf i refuse to let shadow die
not so close to UTXMP
hold up will you :/"

Last edited:

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
my first clan has died very sad. good luck every one and axe im sure youll find a new home :)

[S]Ace

Energy Hugger
Aug 8, 2004
yes, to all of our current and past members, Axe and I finally decided to put an end to the slowly dying clan, its been fun, cya around

Status
Not open for further replies.