The Desktop Pic Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I got a hold of one of today's daily deviations over on deviantart and made a wallpaper out of it. Added the background, modified the lines, blah blah blah, you really don't care. Here's the goods.
uZc08kD.jpg

Reactions: cUnNiNg_StUnTs

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Think of a KKK member but much cleaner and better educated.
While your definition is funny and probably stereotypically accurate. It is kinda misleading in that it likens fascists to the rather straight-forward bumpkin-esque Klan which is more a club for biggots and racists, fascism is something altogether more sinister. Fascism is a political movement (think Benito Mussolini) that is ultra right wing but also sorta not. Think Donald Trump.

A quote from Anatomy of Fascism by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Paxton Robert Paxton, says that fascism is "a form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation, or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy, and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion."

A little close to our current political culture for comfort tbh.