The big trade

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Traded off the clear case unit I had with the xp1800 and ATI9500 non-pro for a `92 Polaris 650 tripple snowmobile. :) Only 2800 miles on it, has a couple broken studs on one of the heads, but i can fix that easy enough.
Was bummed when I sold my Thundercat a couple years back, will be nice to bash some drifts again!! I had a 650 tripple like this in the past but it was fuel injected, I think carbs will be alot better with the gas millage anyway. Plus, being a couple hundred pounds lighter and only 30hp less then the thundercat, shouldn`t be too shabby.

/me prays for snow

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
GoldenMouse said:
Nice trade, I think. How much are snowmobiles usually?
Well, I already called a local dealer for the studs and he knows this machine as he has serviced it and he offered me $2900.00 trade for a new sled. Drop a thousand for the over priceing on the new one, and that makes this worth about $1900.00. 3 cyl muscle sleds are hard to come by around here. They all seem to be touring machines with 2-up seats and reverse kits. Ba...they`re like driving a station wagon on the trails! :p

The Twiggman

Instagib 4 Life
We used to be heavy into snowmobiling. Owned the following.

2 Ski-Doo Tundras
2 Polaris 440
3 Ski-Doo MXZ 440
1 Ski-Doo Formula STX 600
1 Ski-Doo Mach 1 850(I think?)

They were fun to play with. I wish we never did get rid of them. But I guess we needed a trailer for something or another. Never had any reverse kits seeing we mostly used our snowmobiles for racing on frozen lakes. But they do come in handy if you dont feel like killing your back lifting the thing.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
SWEET!!
He told me the last weekend he had it out that it fell on it`s face and he could hardly get it to go at all. I was under the assumtion it was sucking antifreeze into the cylinder with the broken head studs, but it turns out it has a broken primary spring!! Broken in three spots!
That will make the clutch engage too soon and shift too fast sucking the rpm`s way down and keeping it from it`s power range.
2 studs @ $12.00 each, one primary spring @ $20.00....and I got a sweet ride!!!