That is painfull!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Anything come up in a google search? I smell smoky smells a few times a day now since about early April and the doc says it's NOT a tumor or I'd be smelling it all the time, but he says it might be a sinus infection. I wonder if you have some type of infection that only acts up every now and then.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
It only hits me randomly. Last time it was 3 months ago.

Hit back.

P.S: I used to dream Sumo wrestlers were sitting on my head during my sleep. Never managed to get my own back. Do not make this mistake.

Mar 6, 2004
Anything come up in a google search? I smell smoky smells a few times a day now since about early April and the doc says it's NOT a tumor or I'd be smelling it all the time, but he says it might be a sinus infection. I wonder if you have some type of infection that only acts up every now and then.

Google comes up as acid reflux which is why i said acid reflux in the OP.