textures needed!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
i need some outside textures. mainly leaves for the ground. if anyone can help out i'd greatly appreciate it. thanks.

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
do you have a digital camera? trekking boots? photoshop? ok, youre done;)

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
NO keep it please. I love to make my mouse cursor gently caress your armpit.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Didn't Ibex release some texture packs? Maybe check that Clutch. There's tex/packs out there i'm sure. I haven't got a link sorry.

BTH I like the armpit sig better. Now excuse me i must kick my own ass for saying that.

zeep

Feb 16, 2001
Visit site

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
I remember when you had that 'google it n00b!' sig link.

Boy, I guess you ought to put that back up. Not only as a resource for yourself - but as amusement for us.

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
well, the question wasnt "does anyone have pics of tiled leaves?" it was "does anyone have any texture packages with leaves and stuff?"

i'll try these things...

zeep

Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Actually the question was: "i need some outside textures. mainly leaves for the ground. if anyone can help out i'd greatly appreciate it. thanks."

Then later you said it would help if it was already a pack.

Anyway, thanks for trying to help zeep, but why don't i just say "can't even be tiled.", i'll feel cooler that way.

Silly me for thinking you'd be smart enough to make a jpg into a texture.