Teamspeak Server Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Hey guys....the payment for TS was due and has been paid. TS is good for another year ending on December 31st. Sorry that I haven't been around but I've tried several times to get going on GW but life gets in the way. I have priorities in my life and they challenge me everyday. Last year wasn't so great as you could tell but I'm hoping 2013 will be better. Hoping to get some time to myself here soon and enjoy gaming again. All my best to all of you for a joy and hopeful 2013.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Hey guys....the payment for TS was due and has been paid. TS is good for another year ending on December 31st. Sorry that I haven't been around but I've tried several times to get going on GW but life gets in the way. I have priorities in my life and they challenge me everyday. Last year wasn't so great as you could tell but I'm hoping 2013 will be better. Hoping to get some time to myself here soon and enjoy gaming again. All my best to all of you for a joy and hopeful 2013.

I was looking for the "like" button for this post for about 5 seconds before I realized this isn't fb.

Thanks, Morty! We'd like to have you gaming with us too, bro!

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Team Speak Down!

<16:50:17> Trying to connect to server on 75.102.38.165:9997
<16:50:23> Failed to connect to server
<16:50:34> Trying to connect to server on 75.102.38.165:9997
<16:50:39> Failed to connect to server

I will keep trying but unable to connect as of now!

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Thanks Taz for emailing me. It was in a stopped state for some reason. It's up and running. I'm hoping after all the family stuff is basically done that I can get back to gaming again. Rough couple of months there. Geeze. All is good with me....single with kids life is getting better. :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
AOWC, having issues apparently. Thanks for staying on top of it. It's so nice being able to hear Jim explain things. :D