Teamspeak Server Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Striker has added the following comment to this ticket on 3/24/2009 11:48:13 PM:
RE:BLACKLISTED
The new ip of our TS server was not sent to the teamspeak guys when we updated our systems. We''ve sent them the new one so they can correct it, we''ll have it back up ASAP.

Morty's quote: #!%$#@^$@^%&%*&#$@%$@#%^@$@#^@^%!!!!

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Below are your ticket details:RE:BLACKLISTED
by Striker 3/25/2009 12:26:16 AM

It''s affecting all of our chicago teamspeak servers because they are "virtual" servers in one master server.
RE:BLACKLISTED
by Morty 3/24/2009 11:58:36 PM

Hopefully this is not happening to other servers too.

Morty says: Oh crap it's on VMware! F()ck! Virtual servers!

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
AOWC Problems??

Morty, is there something going on with AOWC TS Servers? Yours has been going down pretty much everyday this past week. It must restart itself after awhile unless thats you noticing it is down. Check Logs are what ever but something is surely going on there.. BTW: Where the hell ya been man??

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Yeah we've been meaning to let you know...

It went down pretty much every day in the evening and sometimes didn't even come back on for 12+ hours... we've been on BU's TS quite a bit lately when it goes down... you should get on those guys over there and tell them you want a couple months free!

Where HAVE you been?

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Nothing in the error logs to say what happens except a reboot and time up. No root cause. If it goes down again I'll slam a ticket in to have this looked at. I have a feeling that we are being rebooted for someone else's problem. I hate VMware.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Looks as if it stayed up last night. PM or post here if it goes down again. I maybe back tomorrow for a bit. I have stuff going on in Atlanta and I'm monitoring chos.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
I manage servers and I have never...ever had a server require an automatic reboot. What a BS.

The recent issues causing downtime was a problem with the machine itself and was corrected. Today''s reboot was simply to apply windows updates (it is automatic).

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
LOL, sounds like a feature they could set to Manual and then do during the wee hours of the AM (3-4).

AOWC there's a bunch of genius's for ya..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Morty just want you to know that TS was going up and down quite frequently tonite. It was coming up quickly but kept dropping. Just thought you should be aware...