Suggestion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
At some future date would it be possible to add a spell check feature into these forums,like the one PuF had for a while?

clambert

Jul 18, 1999
Boston, MA
Yep, as a matter of fact I'm almost done writing one. It'll be both bundled with vB, and available for purchase independently.

KliwX

Macified ReSpawner
May 27, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
I want to be your maggot

Proph!

That new sig doesn't fit with your avatar, it just won't give me the right "I want to be Your drill instructor"-attitude from you that I'm so used to. :D

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Originally posted by Tetris L
LOL, I remember that drunk post of yours that one of the other mods (hal, Morety?) had in his sig for a while. :D

lol, yes. That was last new year's eve. Proph came in rather drunk after midnight and something like
"I'm riting this abter meny beer and wiskye. and jst caem here to wish yop all a habby new yer"

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
yes! I can post drunk now. I was worried about doing it before because people wouldnt be able to read my post, and I would like retarded. :p