Stupid question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
IE, it takes time to actually open Netscape, + it blows.

bullet3.gif

Jenkins

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
Netscape, and only Netscape. Fergus and Jenkins probably work for Microsoft and promote it. hehehe. jokes.

well, i like it cos its faster for me, and if you goto pc.ign.com in the codes section, click on "N" and then Netscape Communicator. they have some neat stuff.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smileygames.8m.com

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
there are both as good, but for some, like me, IE always locked up my machine. it was really annoying. since i have netscape it never happens...

Wendy

Nov 10, 1999
Staten Island, NY
members.xoom.com
Just started using Netscape, I like it.
(I can't get it so save passwords for websites tho.) Strange thing, my comp. was always very stable, but after installing netscape it started locking up and crashing sometimes (not while using netscape), maybe Uncle Bill did that on purpose?
(I'm suck a sucker for conspiricy theories)
Anyway I use both (IE still default), but try to play around with Netscape whenever possible. (The 2 of them are not THAT much different)

bullet2.gif

You walk the thin line between glory and despair, soon you shall cross over it.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
You notice the difference if you're trying to build a website. I spent an hour this afternoon just wrestling with CSS and the problem of IE and NS not displaying pages the same. Uhhhh.

I prefer IE simply because it gels better with Windows.

bullet2.gif

3AM. A stick, skates and a puck. Joy.