Stupid Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
boy or girl ???

:lol: we should go to oregon and check it out take pics and post them on buf
but wasnt there a pic on the . cat homepage with steven garcia on it, made by the girl sitting to the right of him.
since they they are both from PDX it could be her:D

Dillinger

-=]N[=-
Sep 5, 2004
Ohio, USA
Kitty is a guy that enjoys acting gay for the amusment of himself. Didn't he say he was bi or whatever?
(Honestly, I posted this to just see my sig).

Kitty.cat

It'll work, just not the right way.
Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
LOL!

You guys are all silly.
The only people that *know* what I am are Steven, Assessina and Vixen.
And none of them are going to say anything.
P.S. - P^R doesn't know either ;)

I'll tell you one thing, though. This statement is false: "Kitty is a guy that enjoys acting gay for the amusment of himself. Didn't he say he was bi or whatever?"
How much of it false? I'll also tell you I don't have any desire to be with a man. Figure out the rest on your own.

P.S.^2 - LOL@ the me being Pipe thing. Cute idea. Easily disproven.

Here, for those of you who want to know, go have fun here: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?p=2059390#post2059390

Last edited:

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Kitty.cat said:
LOL! You guys are all silly.
The only people that *know* what I am are Steven, Assessina and Vixen.
And none of them are going to say anything... How much of it false? I'll also tell you I don't have any desire to be with a man. Figure out the rest on your own..
At least this shows you behave immature. I'm not going on a bughunt to find out your sex, nothing personal but i have more important things to do. If you can't answer like, yo zeep i'm a he/she/none of your business, then i don't care.

peace.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
yes yes yes thanks for sparing my liver... it's been through enough already.

anyhoo, kitty is a fat boy with sex appeal. He has a tight, little round ass with a shaved Johnson who also bleaches his anus-hole.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Sorry, but the service you are trying to access has disallowed your IP.

Your IP address has been banned from accessing this Bravenet Service. Please contact the webmaster who owns and maintains this service if you require further details about the problem.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have already been banned from the .cat site.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have access to about a dozen computers at work and many more at other various locations, I'll be back.

Last edited:

Kitty.cat

Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
zeep said:
At least this shows you behave immature. I'm not going on a bughunt to find out your sex, nothing personal but i have more important things to do. If you can't answer like, yo zeep i'm a he/she/none of your business, then i don't care.

peace.

I fail to see how this is immature. If you're going to cry about it, then don't participate.

S

StevenGarcia

Pipe, we will kick it. I may pass out in a pool of my own vomit so you'll have to watch my six. Get mendoza.

Kitty.cat

Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
Dillinger said:
Kitty is a guy that enjoys acting gay for the amusment of himself. Didn't he say he was bi or whatever?
(Honestly, I posted this to just see my sig).

Honestly, that's a kickass sig.

ROFL@Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.