Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
callofduty4.jpg

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
My 250GB Seagate HDD has 93% Free Space after a whole year, so I figured it was time to replace it with a 750GB, totally makes sense.

EC.WDC.WD7500KSRTL.CN.JPG

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
If youre looking to maybe get rid of the 250GB, I can easily take it off your hands (saves me from spending too much)

Sure, I have a UPS outlet about 5 minutes from here, if you cover the shipping costs and give me a little tip, I'll send it right over. It's SATA though. :mwink:

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
psp280mx7.jpg

Had to replace my old PSP battery, because it kept shutting off after an hour or so even when it was fully charged. Took me a while to get it, though, I ordered it back in mid-January. But it's got 20% more juice than the old one, so I guess it was worth the wait as opposed to just getting a regular 1800 mAh battery.

Now I can finally play Wipeout Pulse again where ever I want, yay!

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
psp280mx7.jpg

Had to replace my old PSP battery, because it kept shutting off after an hour or so even when it was fully charged. Took me a while to get it, though, I ordered it back in mid-January. But it's got 20% more juice than the old one, so I guess it was worth the wait as opposed to just getting a regular 1800 mAh battery.

Now I can finally play Wipeout Pulse again where ever I want, yay!

Nice. Hopefully you got one of the real ones.
Thats right. There are fake ones floating around that have 20% less juice than the one you get when you first buy your psp.

Just bought some Wendy's and a cheese danish from 7-11.

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
Nice. Hopefully you got one of the real ones.
Thats right. There are fake ones floating around that have 20% less juice than the one you get when you first buy your psp.

Just bought some Wendy's and a cheese danish from 7-11.

Really? Would that include the ones with euro packaging?

Anyway, nothing suspicious to report so far. I played WP for about three hours total yesterday and it still had 54% juice left according to the XMB. I guess this calls for a stress test!

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yesterday: The children of Hurin, hardcover.

Couldn't resist. The final bookstore I visited had the english version of said book. I can't bring myself to purchasing the dutch translations of tolkien's works :_/

I had quickly skimmed through some, but it just didn't work for me...I prefer the originals.