Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Latest Steam sale binge!

The Binding of isaac
Duke Nukem Forever
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Eversion
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
LIMBO
TRAUMA
Unreal Tournament 2004 (already owned, but wanted the Steam copy)

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
[screenshot]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=102226&d=1322447470[/screenshot]

Those would work wonders for kicking pepper spray out of cop hands.

Kids, don't try this at home!

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
511syg8klyL._AA300_.jpg

Picked it up over the weekend for $100. Played it for about 2 hours with the wife today. Completely worth it. She was skeptical as hell but had an absolute blast with Fruit Ninja and Kinect Adventures (which is better than it should be). I'm loving the surprisingly complex Gunstringer. I've satisfied my tech lust and she's gaga over games that count as working out. Win, win.

The only real problem is going to be dragging our huge-ass coffee table out of the way each time we want to play.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
The only real problem is going to be dragging our huge-ass coffee table out of the way each time we want to play.
We've got a Wii and we also have a table that's really annoying to move out of the way each time we want to play games. So the furniture that was in the way is now awkwardly sitting in the corner of the room but it does make the room look a lot bigger now that there's nothing in the center of it.

Got some digital trees and a new fern for Vue9.

newtrees1.jpg

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Make stupid goofy pictures like these until I actually get good at using Vue.

treesik.jpg

sphereecosystem22.jpg

But using the same plant over and over looks even worse than my ideas, so diversity is good. :p

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
[screenshot]http://i.imgur.com/kDVtT.jpg[/screenshot]

256GB Crucial M4

Niiice! Glad to see that we are finally getting to the point where larger capacity SSDs are at the same price as a lesser SSD capacity was just a year or two ago. Quickly these are becoming more and more standard. Soon these will ultimately replace those 10K RPM VelociRaptors as the boot drive of choice...we'll see how far that goes.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Niiice! Glad to see that we are finally getting to the point where larger capacity SSDs are at the same price as a lesser SSD capacity was just a year or two ago. Quickly these are becoming more and more standard. Soon these will ultimately replace those 10K RPM VelociRaptors as the boot drive of choice...we'll see how far that goes.

Or one could buy an ssd because prices of normal harddrives are through the roof.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
Yeah HDD prices suck atm. I bought this one for my games mainly along with cache/scratch for adobe apps.

Had a 60GB SSD as my boot drive for a while now, it seems rather slow in comparison to the new sata 3 one :p But easily outclassed my raptor.