Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
studio-gibli.jpg

Has all 18 films in it. Cunningly purchased from Malaysia for £14.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Just look on ebay, Malaysian high street stores sell it for about 50-60 Ringits, so there are plenty of sellers making a killing by selling at an extra 25-50% on ebay ;)

Obviously, aim for the reputable sellers, since pirate copies are also quite rife.

Edit: To clarify, I got a friend of mine to buy it for me - I didn't get mine from ebay.

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
I could never get Deus Ex to run on my Vista or 7 machine :(.

That's actually why I bought it. I own the original, but getting it to run is a complete load of crap that makes me angry and people have been saying how the Steam version runs on Win 7x64, so I picked it up. I've only played a smidge of the beginning, but it runs flawlessly, so beaut there. Steam ftw.

~Jason

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
Just look on ebay, Malaysian high street stores sell it for about 50-60 Ringits, so there are plenty of sellers making a killing by selling at an extra 25-50% on ebay ;)

Obviously, aim for the reputable sellers, since pirate copies are also quite rife.

Edit: To clarify, I got a friend of mine to buy it for me - I didn't get mine from ebay.

Enjoy your unbelievably awful subtitles.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
horrible game.

it's almost not worth the effort required to add it to your shopping cart.
like, the energy you expended to move your finger on the mouse could have been better served picking a scab.

It was $5 for both DX+DX2 and it was a single click, really. Sure I could have navigated around and saved $2.50, but this way I have a relatively objective way of criticism them as it's been a while since I've played through both entirely (longer for DX2) and I played DX2 on xbox as a rental.

Also, picking scabs is awesome.

~Jason

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Paintball guns are for kids.

On a more helpful note, Deus Ex: GOTY runs fine on my Win7 x64. I might have had to play with the rendering device settings and stuff though.