Sry about teh noob question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cocito

over cometed to a GAME
Apr 6, 2005
Knoxville, TN
i was wondering if any of u guys knew what the key binding for the ut2vote was i have a mac so i dont have a home or scroll lock key if u could tell me wat to place next to my desired key that would be great thanks

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
ut2vote is a mutator right? It should pop up automatically at the end of every match.

To access those special windows users keys, you have to hold the (fn) key, and press the function you want (f1, f2, f3, etc.)

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
There is a way to look at your User.ini file and see/change what it is bound to. I'm not at a Mac right now, but I think it's something like, Aplications->View contents of UT2004->System look for User.ini and open it in TextEdit. I think what you will want to search for is 'Mutate UT2VoteMenu' Cut and paste it on to a key that you have access to. Save, and you're all set.

Again, I'm not at a Mac, but I believe that's how it's done on OSX. Back up your User.ini before making any changes.

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
go into your console and type "keybinding home" and bind whatever the console returns to another key that you can use.

Example:

You: keybinding home
Console: briachissoooawesome!lol
You: set input comma briachissoooawesome!lol

[edit]I'm a slow poster ): [/edit]

Last edited:

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
Ut2004 files: CompName>Library>Application Support> Ut2004> System>User.ini

From there, a big list of keys can be seen, and all you need to do is enter the command you want there. I'm not sure what that command would be, though :/

cocito

over cometed to a GAME
Apr 6, 2005
Knoxville, TN
i know that i need to kno the command so that i can pull it up during a match cuz it is not showin up on the menu screen at the bottom near kickvote, disconnect, add to favs, etc...

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Excuse my ignorance, but isn't there an option to set the key for the vote menu in the input settings, you know where you put in all the other controls too.

cocito

over cometed to a GAME
Apr 6, 2005
Knoxville, TN
yea there is but it is not ut2vote its the mapvote that comes built in
the 'Mutate UT2VoteMenu' worked
thnx everyone