Spot The Difference!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
As we lost the other one I have dedicated this thread to its honour.

You know the drill, trawl Crimewatch and help show the world that buffers are not only ut players, but world famous tv/movie/rock/video game stars.

I don't have a copy of the first image that started this thread (the tool/dwayne dibbly one) so Arturus, hurry up and post it.

And without further ado here is my collection.

BU's own farterator, come on everyone you know the words... "Hey hey we're the monkeys......." :D
spd-morety.jpg

Newsie altan demonstrating that in his time off he likes to be munched on by small, fat italians with greasy moustaches
spd-altan.jpg

BU's ZenPirate claiming brag rights on having been seduced by Brittney (BASTARD!)
spd-zenpirate.jpg

Crazy dutchguy 3s showing that he has also spent time moonlighting in a boy(?!?!) band.
sptd-3s.jpg

Don't mess with Zensless - bad things happen
spd-zensless.jpg

Beerbaron proving that he is indeed the Prince of Darkness
sptd-beerbaron.jpg

Don't mess with BU's Clambert - not only is he pretty nifty with the vb software, he also weilds a mean hockey stick.
sptd-clambert.jpg

Don't be scared of Fireslash. Even if he does wear his pants outside his trousers.
sptd-fireslash.jpg

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Did you realise that BU's own BOFH used to operate out of london as part of a crack crime fighting unit?
sptd-malhavoc.jpg

What can I say but FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
sptd-moredhel.jpg

He's mad, bad and only twice the size of a Newcastle Brown Ale bottle, its BU uberadmin RaptoR
sptd-raptor.jpg

I don't know what rocks that he's got, but resident nutbar SwarthyForeskin demonstrates that he has a lot more in common with Jlo than just a great arse.
sptd-swarthy.jpg

.altan

Tomorrow
Dec 22, 2001
:lol: The Beerbaron one especially made me laugh :D

Great thread revival, and I'm seeing some of the ones that I somehow managed to miss :eek:

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Iridium really needs to get to the barbers at some point :D
sptf-irid2.jpg

Tossmonkey showing us what we knew all along - he's really in it for the honey...
sptd-toss2.jpg

WAnkalicious.
Creator of the most excellent WAnk the Flag mod this guy/girl's drunk threads are now the stuff of BuF legends.
Currently at the top of the "poster I most want to go out partying with" list.
Also my personal hero :D
sptd-wank.jpg

BBA, BU's resident feceologlist. If you're wondering why he looks that smug, well you should see his girlfried - or the large asian harem he resorts to one week a month ;)
sptd-bba.jpg

The Blind/Born Sniper - star of two very popular movies.........
sptd-tbs.jpg

w00p

Windows at its best
LOL
beerbaron one is hilarious ^_^
He's eating a plastic chicken ... raw.
Messed up again :p
I'm never gonna give one of MY foto's.
I still have some self-dignity. :p

Edit: on second thought, I don't care if some strangers of the other side of the world laugh with me, to whom should I PM my foto? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.