Spoondog's CTF-Hydro64 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Awesome piece of work, though it's definitely confusing at first. I could hardly find my way out of the base when I first played it. :p

Only real problem I've found is flag carriers can't reach the 100a, AFAIK. That's a serious problem, IMO. Unless there is a way you can reach it, but I didn't see one. I mean, there's ladders right where you can dodge-jump to... I would think you'd be able to grab on and pull yourself up to the armor, but you can't. :(

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Kantham said:
Exelent work indeed. The bots don't seem to use all the path and i saw some bots having difficulties geting out of the water. And they are always using the path that lead right in the center after they take the flag. Alot of cool meshes and good outside ambiance. The water sound is out loud though.
I noticed that stuff, too (except the loud water sound).

I still like the map a lot, though. Excellent work once again, Spoondog! :D

Now, how's about an official "UT 2004" version of "CTF-DeepSprinta"? ;) (The original "UT 2003" version technically works just fine other than some black static meshes, but I'd still like to see you rerelease it for "UT 2004", though.)

virgo47

Waiting for next UT
Jul 5, 2005
Bratislava, Slovakia
members.clanci.net
100a reachable

Turns2Ashes said:
Only real problem I've found is flag carriers can't reach the 100a, AFAIK. That's a serious problem, IMO. Unless there is a way you can reach it, but I didn't see one. I mean, there's ladders right where you can dodge-jump to... I would think you'd be able to grab on and pull yourself up to the armor, but you can't. :(

No ladder needed: Jump up on top of those two crates one on each other (higher one is twisted, which enables to stand on a corner of the lower one) that's two double jumps. Then running dodge jump is possible to platform, don't try ladder. Only good direction and air control is needed, post jump timing is not so critical.

PS: To find something my idol considered impossible was nearly a challenge for me. :)