Some camos of spec ops and armies that are missing in INF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Corporal_Lib [BR]

Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)
guys, since the end of 2005 noone had talked or done new camos, and I think there are stil some well known military forces that were "forsakken" in INF "wardrobe' of camos:

The SAS (Australian, british Army and CT forces, with that anti-flash gas mask would rock, but it would require an 3d model, right?)
IDF (there´s some israeli INF players, as Gal-z, but no camo for israeli force) and its special forces (i don´t recall its right spelling, sorry)
GSG-9 and other Bundeswehr camo (there´s only 1 german camo...)
GIGN and Legion Etrangier Parachuttistes (Don would love it)

Vahlemon is quiet lately, so I would ask anyone that is willing to create new INF camos to step forward and say something ;-)

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Camos are a problem. They EACH required one server package entry in the Infiltration.ini of the server.

The number of server packages in that list has a maxium. If the list is too long, clients are not able to connect anymore. This is one of the reason why we made sure the IMT Weapon Pack requires only *one* server package. As of now, such a thing is not yet possible with camos. Maybe someone could find a solution but we are not there yet.

Some servers, with all mutators and camos that their are running are close to the limit right now. GD EAS was, not long ago, at 3 server packages from the maximum limit. INF Requires much more packages then the UT developers usualy designed their mutator system for.

Their, I said it.

EDIT: not that this stops you to do camos anyway.

Last edited:

Corporal_Lib [BR]

Horray!!!! XD

@Road: there´s some "alternative camos" I use for "insurgent forces".. . Hashisheen (old camo pack used for INF 2.8.6, works for 2.9) and resistence (also), but an "offical" insurgent camo, with all those cloth around the face would be neat too...

That reminds me something I forgot to ask later... with loadout sswitcher, can we emulate those old mutties "AKMSU vs MP5", "DE vs M9", that permitted games where one team had an specific loadout to simulate real engagements (like all attackers with camo Desert 2K3 with M16A4 loadout vs defenders Hashisheen with AKM)????

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
like all attackers with camo Desert 2K3 with M16A4 loadout vs defenders Hashisheen with AKM
that would be awsome:D there is a force loadout muttie not sure if it is team-based too

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
i would if i could but everytime i try to export camo to .pcx ,the folder stays empty :S if someone could send me maybe all artic camo pack ? i could get to skinning again.

(-PzK-)Shepard

((ITA))
Nov 21, 2004
theRoadStroker said:
i would if i could but everytime i try to export camo to .pcx ,the folder stays empty :S if someone could send me maybe all artic camo pack ? i could get to skinning again.

For you.

Attachments

• Arctic.rar
    239.1 KB · Views: 7

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
do anybody have some good ref pics of
GIGN
SAS
IDF
GSG-9
and
Insurgents

i only have a few good but the more pics i have the better:D

Corporal_Lib [BR]

I though they were as the SAS, a special unit that works both with police and military... I wasmisdirected by what I´ve read in GURPS Spec Ops (I guess RPG books aren´t the best source out there... XP)
But other Bundeswehr camo and Legion Etrangier Parachuttistes aren´t police ;-)

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
doesnt matter could be fun to use police camos too since sg-551 is a swat rifle :p

*edit thx corp

Last edited: