So, who will stop using Amazon?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I am complaining in this thread.

Afterwards, I am saying that any business who has a physical presence in a state is required to charge sales tax on internet purchases. This is different than the internet tax laws that have been proposed (any company selling to consumers in a state will charge sales tax).

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
Well at least you actually get something in return.
As long as the company is handing the tax into the tax system, you get it back as services paid for by tax.

In the UK, they charge tax, but do not pay the tax back to the government, as they are based in Ireland (same as Google).

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Over the past year or so international airmail shipping costs form North America have sky-rocketed. It horrifically expensive to ship out of the US these days.

For this reason I avoid using Amazon US at all these days; I use Amazon UK.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
How much of a sucker I am: when an internet site doesn't charge tax, I make a note of it, then add it to the taxes I pay the state at the end of the year.

I know, it's crazy, I actually believe in supporting state laws to regulate taxes, and act on it.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
How much of a sucker I am: when an internet site doesn't charge tax, I make a note of it, then add it to the taxes I pay the state at the end of the year.

I know, it's crazy, I actually believe in supporting state laws to regulate taxes, and act on it.
I guess. I don't know anyone in my personal life that actively looks for taxes to pay.