So how long does weed acctually stay in your system?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ravens_hawk

Apr 20, 2002
Visit site
Harrm said:
Yes, most jobs in the US require some form of drug screening. The only ones that dont usually are minimum-wage or low-wage jobs (grocery stores, rastaurants, fast food joints, etc). Basically anything retail and up requires a drug test.

They test for a few drugs such as opiates and other hard drugs, but usually these are out of your system fast enough where you can get away with it. People I know have gotten away with "I ate a few bagels this morning" before.

--Harrm

That's because poppy seeds have have trace amounts of opium, and in a large enough quantites (about 2-3 poppy seed bagels) it will set off most drug tests. However, some of the tests are easy enough to tell which drug is which (the army uses what looks like a PH strip with different sections for what I assume is different drugs.)

[UMC]Boron

UMC's Official Drunkard
Oct 10, 2002
Minnesota, USA
Visit site
ravens_hawk said:
That's because poppy seeds have have trace amounts of opium, and in a large enough quantites (about 2-3 poppy seed bagels) it will set off most drug tests. However, some of the tests are easy enough to tell which drug is which (the army uses what looks like a PH strip with different sections for what I assume is different drugs.)

There was a Mythbusters show where they tested that. And yeah he's right, 2 3 bagels can and most likely will set off the test.

O_DoGG

Le Boner
Nov 17, 2002
France
www.clanvega.com
Given France's unemployment rates, I can't even imagine what they'd be if workers had to undergo those tests :p

Edit : I know, who cares about France anyway... ;)

Last edited:

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Derelan said:
The best workers are on coke anyway.

Now, this is true.

@ Boron No sh1t he's right! He's always right! WTF? I mean, did we need to be told that he's right? Ask him, himself/herself through the power of Grayskull.

P.S. I now have the best sig on the boards. I did it in Flash with the help of a couple of friends.

P.P.S. Psycho, your sig doesn't have sh!t on mine.

Last edited:

cupcakepixie

Aug 20, 2009
Does anyone know the easiest way to store someone else's urine underneath your clothes when doing a drug test? I'm pretty sure I'm full of too much THC.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
If I may quote [UMC]Boron from the time this thread was necroed first (2006, which is 3 years after it was laid to rest):
[UMC]Boron;1980868 said:
oh for gods sake...

Apparently this thread has a cycle time of three years. BTW the easiest way to pass a drug test is to not take any fucking drugs.

And now I can only ask for Crowze to fulfill his moderation duty and close this thread to keep it from turning up again in 2012.

Or to make me assistant moderator and let me have some fun finally help him with the hard work here :D

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
I heard that if you have someone kick you in your kidneys that you'll piss pure blood and it will still have thc in it.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
A double necro? Someone's got bad tastes... or good tastes depending on how you look at it.

Cupcake; best way i know is to store a modest amount in an empty Saline IV bag, tape it under your armpit, and tape an IV hose down to the underside of your dick (it's hard to guess which side the person watching you will stand to look). Course if your a hardcore **** and don't mind touching someone else's piss, you could always get a Prince Albert and thread the hose through there... it'll be even less likely you'll get caught then.

Edit: ...and no, i've never done either of those things myself, especially the latter.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Lol, since were necroing this thread to death...

Im a Medical Lab Tech, so I can tell you its about a month in general. Drugs that are water soluble (Coke, etc. ), about 1 - 3 days.

And no, drinking Cranberry Juice, Pickle juice, etc will at most cause the test to give no results, which is pretty much automatic fail in any employers eyes.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Lol, since were necroing this thread to death...

Im a Medical Lab Tech, so I can tell you its about a month in general. Drugs that are water soluble (Coke, etc. ), about 1 - 3 days.

And no, drinking Cranberry Juice, Pickle juice, etc will at most cause the test to give no results, which is pretty much automatic fail in any employers eyes.

Dude, my girlfriend is a medical lab tech. Medical lab tech school doesn't teach you anything about how long drugs stay in your system. But you're right, its about a month for THC^11, the metabolite of THC^9.

I thought I heard that drinking ****loads of water helped your body get rid of it faster, the only problem is that your pee becomes 99% water and is clear instead of yellow, which i've heard they are trained to notice. So you take Vitamin B, and presto, your pee is back to its natural neon green color.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site

Its true, you can actually OD and die on poppy seeds alone. www.poppyseedtea.com has an autopsy report.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Yeah, a lot of stuff that you need to know, you learn in the field, not in school. As for drinking a lot of water, well, its going to set off some alarms for a REJECT. ;) You should be careful about that too, because as above you can OD on almost anything, including water. There have been people who have drank WAY too much water and died. And eating just a few poppy seed koloches or whatever will set off a drug set for false positive.
I haven't been employed as an MLT in a while, but neon green in the urine usually signifies large amounts of bilirubin ( liver failure ), so if you if make your pee neon green, expect being sent to a doctor. :eek:

Last edited:

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
Employers don't actually care if you do drugs. They just want the paperwork saying you passed so their not liable for anything.