so a new girl moved into town

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
well there was this new girl who moved here from alberta and she was livin in a van on the skatepark and she was tellin me she got kicked out so she came down here and doesnt get to shower much i was like lol ew, and she had bristly hairy legs but she was pretty hot, when i got there i instantly noticed her and started talkin to her and she was drinkin some stella artois beer so i went and bought a six pack to we sat there together most of the day in the sun and she was like i got another 2/6 of bombay in my car and i was like go get er, and she did and then we drank that, well at that point she was gettin pretty drunk and so was i cause she kept on fallin over and stuff

so i called my friend to see if we could come to his house for the party and he was like ok so i went back to the liquor store with this girl and she kept fallin over and stuff to get another 12 pack and when i was in there this girl fell into some bottles and knocked them over and we got in trouble but we just left and this girl was like chasin after sayin we had to come back and clean it up i was well i was just like no u and we just kept walkin

this girl kept on tryin to take breaks and lay in the grass while we were walkin there and i thought she was mexican or something but i went and sat with her and we started makin out well we started walkin again and she kept on like stumblin adns tuff and she like fell down a little bit and started rubbin her face against my pants i was like wtf and she tried to give me a blowjob on the side of the street on the sidewalk and ppl were drivin by and like yellin stuff out it was pretty funny

then we got to the party after much time later and when we got there she ran to the backyard and started pukin everywhere so my friend said she had to leave so i brought her down the road and let her rest in a bush then i went back to the party and it was pretty cool, but this kid came who a few weeks ago i stomped on his face at a party when he was fighting my friend, and i started gettin nervous cause he walked up 2 me and was like hey i just wanna talk t ou, and im like ok, he said put your beer down, im like why r u gonna punch me, hes like no i just wanna talk to u, im like why do i need to put my beer down then he said just do it, so i did he starts talkin to me about what happened, and i was like no it wasnt me who stomped on u, and he like looked at my shoes and was like i have pictures of a boot print on my face and u r the only one who wares lugz shoes and i was like o, and then isntantly i felt a pain in my nose and blood sprayed out cause he punched me right in the nose and it hurt real bad and then he like tackled me and i fell on a rock, cause he cheap shotted me out of no where, and then i starte dpunch him in the throat to cut off his circulation and i grasped him by the sweater and ripped it in half, then we got split up and he was all like u ripped my 175 dollar sweater in half and i was like k fag

then i left and went to make sure the girl in the bush was ok, and i kinda felt like hookin up wityh her more but she had to much puke on her so i took the bus downtown

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Twrecks said:
I didn't read it. Someone have the cliff notes?
Homeless girl moves to town
Goat gets drunk with this girl
She tries to give him a bj on the way to a party
He ditches her in a bush cuz she was puking at the party
He gets suckerpunched by some kid
Fight ensues, overpriced sweater gets ripped
He leaves her in the bush and goes home

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
Kyllian said:
Homeless girl moves to town
Goat gets drunk with this girl
She tries to give him a bj on the way to a party
He ditches her in a bush cuz she was puking at the party
He gets suckerpunched by some kid
Fight ensues, overpriced sweater gets ripped
He leaves her in the bush and goes home

ROFL

people STILL fall for it.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
Cat Fuzz said:
LOL, you HAVE to be gay to pay 175 clams for a sweater! Friggin pillow biter!!!
now now cat.

jesus told us to be tolerant and accepting of our neighbor.

(make a seperate thread if you want to discuss religion past this point)