Sniper rifle tweak sugestion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
When I zoom in with the scope on one of the sniper rifles, I'd like it if my mouse sensitivity would be cut in half.

I run around with the sensitivity set on 9 but that's awful high when you're zoomed in.

I remember the zoom command in quake, it cut your sensitivity when you zoomed in (or maybe I wrote an alias that did that, hmm... I don't remember now)

Anyway, I doubt it would be that difficult to implement, maybe even make an option as to what % your mouse sens would be cut while looking through a scope.

ZundSig2.gif

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i thought it already did. i play with sensitivity on 15 and don't think it's fast. i play regular ut on 30

Lord Bunker
Ruler of The Bunkvanian Empire
"only the first shot truly matters, everything else is just a waste of paint."

SkyDweller

B A H! lame finnish mapper.
Oct 26, 2000
Oh, i remember the time when i played Action Quake2:
there the sensitivy was real problem when sniping, so i made a little script:
zoom modes:
x1 : normal sensitivy
x4 : half sensitivy
x6 : 1/4 sensitivy

and 'backup' button wich reseted the sensitivy to normal.

but in inf, sensitivy isn't a problem.

oh, and i use inf sensitivy 20 and ut 35.

<hr>
Computer crashes:

smash.gif

Ab initio est ordiendum.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
1) scripting=cheating=lame
2) sniping SHOULD be hard if anything i say INCREASE THE SENSITIVITY when zoomed.

Crosshairs are for wimps /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif