skins question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frik_A_Frag

Mar 22, 2001
Visit site
Hi ppl,
I have been able to use some skins and models that I downloaded. However, some seem to not show up in my skin choices for a given model. Is there any other procedure to do besides having the right files in the right places. I have used "UT map manager" to install most of them automagically. I also noticed that some modify one of the ini files. Does this allow the server to tell the other clients what skin to use for my person? And the last thing, If I want to use a diff model like the barbarian are all non standard models banned from online games? Not looking to cheat, so I'll stick to different skins if that's what it takes.

Also - a person I played against online seemed to have a semi-transparent character - effects of one of those "relics" that some servers have? I guess I need to read up on those...

Thanks!