skins I've edited

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
I've got an active skin thread for my various projects oin multiple forums, yet oddly not 1 general one here... so let's change that.

I give you the Dragon Ninja:
3094836_original.png

Hybridization of the Reptal Soldier & BloodKnight, made for Dragon's server at his request for several skin/model edits.

3095545_original.png

Aquazarro:
2892858_original.png

Bizarro version of Aquaman, you can see tanlines around his eyes from the scuba-mask he's supposed to wear.

Took the oldest known made custom skin, the Orch, and edited this:
2867450_original.png

The Nitwit.

These are my most recent stuff, but I've been skinning for years. Self taught, don't use the editors most use... specialize in comic type stuffs.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
One of the big reasons I never seem to finish any skins is each skinning project gets sidelined by some other wonky idea.

For a long time I toyed with making a skin of the Red Skull, but always held off because I didn't want a Nazi skin. Then again, more recent iterations have lent themselves to more the Hydra terrorist group... which was born out of the other thing but at least they don't wear swastikas.
Hydra_001.jpg

Pretty basic costume.

I swapped around a lot of heads before I had something that worked...
3133926_original.png

...still got even out the tint a bit as the greens don't all match.

Got ideas for team colors, but I'm not there yet.