Shotgun slugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Streaks

Crunchings and munchings!
Mar 25, 2001
VA
www.incomeforliving.com
You only asked if it was possible. And I posted a link that shows the team has already thought of this :)

Looking at your wishlist there....why would you want an M14? Don't we already have better weapons in the game? :) Just don't say the Mini14 or you will be flogged with a wet noodle, things are terribly innacurate!

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
better accuracy? Stopping power?, its cool? :p

Duke and Toad already had them made with ra286, but we all know how well that went over now dont we?

Streaks

Crunchings and munchings!
Mar 25, 2001
VA
www.incomeforliving.com
I think the slugs are cool and all, kinda like a Robar for short work ;) Though I've seen some tests done with rifled barrels that had them printing 1" at 100 yards.

Personally I don't see including the M14, the .308 round is a great cartridge and in the game. Unless you are talking about the 30-06 :)

sir_edmond

In my own world
Aug 12, 2003
Boston
Visit site
anyhow i have thing for using the the shotty even on a map lik skijoki(sp?), i have killed people that way defending the cd, if oyu dont take my word take Duke's.