ServerAdds2 by Crowze - Fix for WebAdmin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
ServerAdds is refenced here and here.

##Not a Coder, I guessed at editing - 1st time ever!##
When setting up this mutator I tried to setup the WebAdmin option but it wouldn't work. So if you are not going to do that, then you might as well use Crowze.

It seems there was a problem in the WebAdmin.uc that still pointed to ServerAdds and not ServerAdds2. This caused "[E] ServerAdds actor NOT found !" when it tried to load the WebAdmin page for ServerAdds. Then the page would not load in your browser and you would only get a error asking if you were sure the actor was running.

I used UCC to decompile ServerAdds2.u Server Actor:
D:\Games\UnrealTournament\System>UCC.exe BatchExport ServerAdds2.u class .uc D:\Games\Temp

1. Created Moved *uc files under ...\UnrealTournament\ServerAdds2\Classes
2. Hacked at WebAdmin.uc to see A.Class as ServerAdds2
3. Used Umake_v1.3 (only UWeb checked on the left and \UnrealTournament\System\*.u on the right) to complie ServerAdds2.u

Now ServerAdds2 works with its own web page. Though Crowze forgot to put the "fOffset" as a setting on the Web configuration page. So if you change the "fdelay" in the web page, you will most likely still need to edit the your ini file. But if you have a stable "fdelay" setting, at least you can change the messages via Web page!

Thanks & good luck if you end up using this.

Attachments

• Odie3_ServerAdds2.zip
    292.7 KB · Views: 1
  • ServerAdds.JPG
    ServerAdds.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 2