RON PAUL

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
The cuts they propose better not be in the Commerce Department's NOAA.

I've unfortunately given up about any good funding for NASA.

Last edited:

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
I seriously doubt noaa or nasa would have to worry. and yea, nasa needs ramping up. one of the few things our feds have done right.

the real cuts will have to be entitlements. there's no way around it.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Of course I'm mad. Its only February and we already have the Ron Paul zombies trying to annoy us into supporting his doomed bid for the Republican nomination.

It was fun last time so I let it pass. I'm not going to put up with this crap for two years. So lets just get this over with now. He's a fringe candidate with extreme and destructive ideas, and he has zero chance of winning the nomination.

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
Christopher Walken
Christopher%20Walken%20(2).jpg

Of course I'm mad. Its only February and we already have the Ron Paul zombies trying to annoy us into supporting his doomed bid for the Republican nomination.

It was fun last time so I let it pass. I'm not going to put up with this crap for two years. So lets just get this over with now. He's a fringe candidate with extreme and destructive ideas, and he has zero chance of winning the nomination.

I'm going to have to consult my lawyers and then come up with a solid rebuttal.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA

that_makes_me_angry.jpg

Gambit84

Oct 17, 2004
I seriously doubt noaa or nasa would have to worry. and yea, nasa needs ramping up. one of the few things our feds have done right.

the real cuts will have to be entitlements. there's no way around it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_Budget

Look at Nasa's funding. It was no where near the funding of Social Programs, yet people thought... "take care of things at home first" makes a great soundbyte.

Technology is what drives our economy. It seems ludicrous to cut off such a source of technological and scientific advancement.
While we let go of some of our brightest minds, yet we continue to spend far more on the unambitious and lazy, who possess no drive for our economy.