Unreal Rise of Jrath (UPSX Rework): Episode 1 part 2 FULL release

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

UPB-E1L6D-2018_10_31_21_7_45_935.jpg

UPB-E1L6D-2018_10_31_21_7_24_421.jpg

E1l8Dark3.png

E1l8Entr0.png

upb-e1l5b-quadshot.jpg

e1l5b.jpg

Moddb Link

DL

For some reason moddb doesn't display my full description.

The Full version of Episode 1 Part 2, all you need now is Episode 1 Part 1
before playing this.
DL from MODDB
All the fixes/releases since Episode 1 Part LITE are included in this and more...
I'd like to also dedicate the full release to John W. Anderson and David M. Carter, who both passed away during 2018, they will be dearly missed and I realize this is also the first release since their death that features some of their previously "unseen" work.
Read the text files for more info.

The olskool file upsxpack.u has been updated with all the new maps and disabling the tp effect for e1l5mine.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Edited the post with some screenshots from the moddb page.

This was supposed to be out in April, but due to IRL events that struck me I could only release this recently.

Next will be Episode 2 release and then Episode 3, then the project is finished, but there are other surprises still waiting to come out.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
This is a re-release of Unreal PSX E1P2 as requested by several people.

Moddb Link

DL

Version 1.1 Release of UPSX Episode 1 Part 2.

What's new:
Merged with ImplantGun UT Patch, E1L5D1 patch (re-enabled playerstarts, additional message),
Critical Patch.

DragonCastle test in Extras providing example for ShrinkPlayer usage.
UnPickup (unfinished version by me) and Detector (by codex) in Extras, OU227 only.

DmDragonCastle (partially finished dm map) and UT DMU-DragonCastle version in their respective deathmatch dirs...
EDIT: Cut, decided against the special UT version. If someone wants to make a proper UT DM version,
feel free to do that, I don't have time right now and I'm looking for mappers and people to help out.
Thank you. This might be even my last release given my IRL situation.

contact me at leo_tck@volny.cz

- Leo(T.C.K.)