Review Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
MäxX said:
btw, we could make at least one UT-Review :lol:
There are lots of great skins and models , so why not reviewing some :) .
EDIT2:
@ SaD: In the "List of Reviews"-Thread is Bane mentioned in the Hellions Male section ;)
I´m one day out of the town and the crowd starts a revolution :lol: .
Thanx for the info MäxX , fixed .:)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I got Dess myself the other day but hadn't time to write a review - I guess really it's only in an ideal situation we'd have all new releases done anyway.

I can't review a UT skin as I don't have it installed and even when I did I never got a skin or anything bar a few maps for it. Wouldn't even know how to install one :lol:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
I've noticed that the review for the updated "Mecanatrix" model has never materialized... :eek:

As for reviews of skins/models for the original "UT"...maybe I could do some. :)

Unfortunately, I was just browsing the Female Commando/Soldier skins, and the skin I had in mind for my first "UT" skin review, "Anonymous" for the Female Commando, doesn't seem to be at SkinCity anymore. :(

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
There are lots of great skins and models , so why not reviewing some :)
That`s a good idea, I try to concentrate on the actual skins though, but when time allows it I will also review some of my UT favorites :)

SaD said:
I´m one day out of the town and the crowd starts a revolution :lol:
The cat isn`t in the house and the mice are dancing on the roof :p

klasnic said:
I can't review a UT skin as I don't have it installed and even when I did I never got a skin or anything bar a few maps for it. Wouldn't even know how to install one :lol:
How can you dare not having a playable version of UT installed? :lol:

Starry Might said:
I've noticed that the review for the updated "Mecanatrix" model has never materialized... :eek:

As for reviews of skins/models for the original "UT"...maybe I could do some. :)

Unfortunately, I was just browsing the Female Commando/Soldier skins, and the skin I had in mind for my first "UT" skin review, "Anonymous" for the Female Commando, doesn't seem to be at SkinCity anymore. :(
You`re absolutely right, we should also make this one :)

Your reviews are always nice, can`t wait for your UT-revs :):tup:

Anonymous...let me think, was a girl in a black "suit" right?

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Starry Might said:
I know :( . There is somewhere an error in our backend.I wrote the link to the infobox of the models (like Calamity and Mechanatrix v.2) , but it´s not on the site .I try to contact our php-coder .Hopefully he get the time to take a look at the code.
I would love to read some from you :)

I checked my UT-Files.There is one Anonymous-skin for the Female Commando (pic attached).The reason for not being at SkinCity anymore (don´t know when it got deleted) is not having a read-me in the .zip-file.

MäxX said:
Anonymous...let me think, was a girl in a black "suit" right?
You are right :D

Attachments

• shot01.jpg
    shot01.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
SaD said:
I know :(. There is somewhere an error in our backend.I wrote the link to the infobox of the models (like Calamity and Mechanatrix v.2) , but it´s not on the site .I try to contact our php-coder .Hopefully he get the time to take a look at the code.
You don't say! :eek:

I don't see any topic in here reviewing the updated "Mechanatrix" either, though.

SaD said:
I checked my UT-Files.There is one Anonymous-skin for the Female Commando (pic attached).The reason for not being at SkinCity anymore (don´t know when it got deleted) is not having a read-me in the .zip-file.
Really? Bummer. :(

Oh well. I've decided on a different skin for my first "UT" skin review, anyway - Larathiel's "Elven Princess". :D

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
:con: maybe someone will make it, let`s see

For the moment we have 3 skins with release date 23th, any volunteers? :p

I just got VirusSE, gonna make the review about this ;)

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
SaD, I don't suppose you now the number of skins that are currently on SkinCity?
Just out of curiosity. :)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
UTGirl's on a rating spree :lol:

Good work :2thumb:

[EDIT] Oh I'll take SAH's Antiphates as I've had it here a few days :)
:lol: absolutely right klas

@EDIT -> :2thumb:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Titan_9s said:
SaD, I don't suppose you now the number of skins that are currently on SkinCity?
Just out of curiosity. :)
When I`m right it`s all a gigantic DB, I think this could be done with a small query? :lol:

EDIT:
Sorry for double post it`s still too early....gonna take my coffee and let`s see what happens then :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
SaD said:
All three games (UT / UT 2003 / UT 2004 ).
Skins = 2208
Models = 505

Don´t let me count the skins for each game :lol: .

Wuha, quite a big collection meanwhile! Ah now I know, I could`ve taken the number included in the pic_id... I should have known I could have known that earlier....

btw, keep it up guys n`gals, hopefully there will be many more quality works :tup:

EDIT:
Nive review about Sah`s newest addition klas, I gonna check Antipathes out soon ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Thanks MäxX, you're quick off the mark. I was just about to post saying I'd done one :lol:

@ UTGirl your ratings are to be commended - at least it gives everyone more than one opinion :tup: :)