Review Discussion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
You`re right :lol:

Hopefully there will be new reviews announced soon

I`ve planned to review a certain char, hopefully I can make it soon

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Ouch I didn't get a chance to :lol:

Now, back to topic before I :cake: someone.

[EDIT] And yes there are so many models / skins begging for reviews especially the most popular of the last two years ;)

I'll try drum one up this week. When I quit skinning I'll have more time for them :2thumb:

Last edited:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
klasnic said:
I'll try drum one up this week
:2thumb:

klasnic said:
..... When I quit skinning ....
:(

EDIT:
Great tut about LoD, this is also a small thing I forgot to mention in my teamlogo-tut.... maybe you want to include that a teamlogo also needs to be defined as a menu_interface

Last edited by a moderator:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I'd love to see some reviews of MacTom's work. :)

(Btw, no lower rating than 9/10, or you'll have my foot up your ass before you can say you're sorry. :p)

j/k ;)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
MäxX said:
:2thumb:

:(

EDIT:
Great tut about LoD, this is also a small thing I forgot to mention in my teamlogo-tut.... maybe you want to include that a teamlogo also needs to be defined as a menu_interface

Yup there's something else missing I think it was TC_Wrap or something needed setting (can't remember offhand). If I could just find time.

@ Nines I have some Skaarj here but haven't had time to look at them to write a review. I've nearly 2GB of stuff to go through now and as long as I'm doing my pack I'll have little time. I'll try write one this week sometime if I can :tup:

[EDIT] Unless you want to write one yourself? ;)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I've another planned for later on too. I figure some of the best skins from the last two years should really be reviewed by now and what better buachail to do it. PS though I'm Irish I don't know a word of it so excuse my spelling :lol:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Another nice review. I must admit really a pity that this one lacks any team colors, but truly a nice one

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Arnold Schwarzenegger talks better english than you guys...shall I be procured? ;)