Request - Mod Team

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Daikrisis

Jun 19, 2004
hi all, Bonkers here.

I'm the leader of a mod i'm trying to get out called Kill Team. The gameplay is fully co-op with the players playing as marines against aliens. In saying so, the basic idea is alien swarm like cept that it's going to be a first person shooter and more indepth.

What we need most is skins for these models, i have a very talented modeller and concept art crew but no where have i tried (mostly australian forums since we're based down under).

here's the rendered stuff in done in max.

Marine Model
Alien 1
Alien 2
Alien 3

Aug 2, 2004
That looks good dude. I'll mention this too klasnic, and great work thus far, I'm looking forward to this 1.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Klasnic wouldn't be able as he can't uvmap (or whatever) and hasn't skinned using 3DMax as yet. The models look good though and I hope someone helps you guys out. Great idea for a mod and I'll be looking forward to it :2thumb:

Daikrisis

Jun 19, 2004
i can get the modeller himself to uv map if that is the only issue, kinda desperate heh since its the lack of skins thats gonna keep this mod down.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Any good modellers/skinners think you can help these guys out. They're great looking models and it'd be a shame if the mod was held up due to the lack of a few skins :)

Last edited: