real world weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bobp98

Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
I know it's probably right under my nose but I can't find it.I've downloaded strike force,tac ops etc,but what I'm really looking for is real world weapons to use in UT normal deathmatch against bots.Is there such a thing?Thanks in advance

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I sure hope to God not. There's enough hell that real weapons cause without needing them in video games too. Just my take on it.

FrAnK CaStLe

m-m-m-monster skill!
Nov 11, 2000
sandiego ca
cosmicmonstersinc.com>
TacOps does have an option to play normal UT deathmatch with the weapons. Maybe I have an older version but you have to choose tacops deathmatch or something like that for the gametype. Same goes for the mod infiltration. If you havent tried this one get it. Get the version 2.75 not the new one 2.8.

Hetemti

Bargain Brand Being
Oct 7, 2000
Visit site
In you liked Goldeneye007, get AgentX 2.0-ß. (Not the uncompiled final version)
Most of the guns look like, an allmost all function like their Goldeneye counterparts...the rocket launcher even has the original sound effect. :)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
You can select any map (CTF, DM, AS, DOM) from the Infiltration main menu.
That works perfect for me. Just select something like "Tournament Deathmatch"