R.I.P. SG TDM Server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Funny how everytime i've seen this article posted somewhere (that's maybe a dozen times), everyone, except Pipe here, gave the source and credit to the author.

edit: duh, next time put the ref on top, when you know no one is going to read your post anyway :p

Still, it's another very fine waste of space (just like this post anyway).

Last edited:

Kitty.cat

It'll work, just not the right way.
Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
You sure? I just reinstalled Max Payne. I'll be action diving your ass. And dying, because you're the strafe god :p

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
geogob said:
Funny how everytime i've seen this article posted somewhere (that's maybe a dozen times), everyone, except Pipe here, gave the source and credit to the author.

edit: duh, next time put the ref on top, when you know no one is going to read your post anyway :p

Still, it's another very fine waste of space (just like this post anyway).

I know you're not as stupid as Almost? Do you really think I would try to take credit for this? My whole point was that this sh1t is bullsh1t and Almost is a clown for participating. Now, geo is wearing the clown suit for wanting APA Style reference's for internet threads.

Regarding your "edit:" :lol: stfu

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
what, did you really think I read that post all the way to the end :p
Why do you think it's normal practice to put the authors on the TOP of an article?

Just like when you quote someone on forum it's common pratice to put "Originally Posted by somefunnyclown" or anything around this line before the quote.

But wearing the clown suit is fun, it amuses everyone, so it's a good thing.

I know you're not as stupid as Almost?

was that a question?

Pipe_Dream

Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
geogob said:
wow, I really must be pissing off a lot of people then. damn. I doupt the clown suit will help for that.

Nah, you're too big of a dipsh1t. Nobody is bothered by what you say or do.

P.S. There is no 'P' in doubt. (Figured I'd let you know since you think this sort of thing is relevant to making points)

Pipe_Dream

Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Kitty.cat said:
lol. With a nice "edit mark." Hooray for chronological ordering.

The edit only bolded the text, it did not place the text. "WTF," I ask myself. Seriously, who in their right mind would write all that bs just to make Almost feel as dumb as he is? Not me(well, maybe).

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
FYI, the server is going off-line in a few days. As far as Demo and Crack go, if I ever do run a server again, you guys need not worry because you will not have access...especially as far as Crack goes, I am tired of hearing you bitch and moan, and yet you were on the server all the time. Frickin pathetic hypocrits.

To the rest of you, sorry I could not keep it up for all of you. Keep in touch at ClanTerritory.com or shoot me mail at shan@sgservers.com.

Thanks for all the good times.

Shan

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Remember when we tested dtas long ago shan? Good times. Anyway, i'm sure i'll see you around here and there.

z.