QValidate111.QChecker error...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kyle Kellahshehskee

[^..^]Kyle
Mar 3, 2004
Metro Detroit, Michigan
Hey Folks,

Just wondering if someone can give me a hand figuring out why it is my game crashes every time I try to join a game on the Germany server. This INF Critical Error message is always waiting for me at the desktop:

Can't bind to native class QValidate111.QChecker

History: UClass::Bind <-(Class QValidate111.QChecker) <-ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <-(QChecker 13614)...

I didn't write the whole error out, as I didn't have the energy to jot out all that tiny print. I hope that there's enough data in what I've given to find a solution.

XOXOX,
Kyle
Nov. 19, 2004

:)

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
Kyle smilies are done by the forums where they take certain character combinations and replace them with an image. In this case you had a : followed by a B which means in little forums land :B

Code:
History: UClass::Bind <-(Class QValidate111.QChecker) <-ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <-(QChecker 13614)...

And no I have nothing usefull to say here.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
This is related to the new Anticheat stuff we have put up. It will currently fail to grant you access if you are running win95/98 or Linux. We are trying to get a fix.

If you registry setting aren't properly (i.e copying the ut directory instead of clean install) you fail to download the file.

Try to grab the files from here:http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=149609 and manually install them into your ut/system directory

If you are on a OS different than the above mentioned it should work fine.