Question regarding moving a keybind from Unreal to UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
As any Unreal players should know, there is an option in the controls setup thing, where you can assign a key so that you can 'use' items r activate/deactivate them anyway. I would like to import that keybind into Unreal Tournament, of course I'm a useless bugger and have no clue where to start, or what to do. Although logic presented itself to me suggesting since the U and UT engines are virtually the same I should be able to 'lift' the code from one of the system files in Unreal to and stuff it into its own .u file and plonk it into the system folder of UT.

Thing is I don't have Unreal. Never did. Shame on me I know, but erm, would anyone know the code for that keybind? I'd of course be very appreciative of any help.

Hmm, If its in there still then all that needs to be done is activating it right? How do I do that? LOL... damn i wish i wasn't so useless. I keep meaning to look at these tutorial thingys laying around on the net but its all double dutch to me.

Mr Evi1

Mar 22, 2002
UK
come.to
It's not in the normal keybinds because it's not needed in UT. You may be able to find a way to make it show up there, or failing that you could simply add it manually to User.ini