Question for guys

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Well, what you gotta do, see, is to give this girl a gesture stating your feelings. Take one hand and make it into a fist. Take the other hand and create a donut shape with it. You then take the fist and pass it through the donut hand until the donut is wrapped around your elbow. Finish the gesture by cocking your head to one side while grinning. Oh, and you gotta pump up your eyebrows as if to say, "You get my meaning, darlin'."

Do this, and you will never experience this problem with this girl again. I guarantee it.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
I'd just tell her about this and ask if you can compare wet spots. either she'll slap you or you'll find magic. either way, problem solved.

Mar 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC.
What's happening to you is normal, and it happens to everyone when they reach a certain level of concupiscence, regardless how many times they've had sex in their life.

Scientifically, "Pre-ejaculatory" just cleans out the way for the sperms when they come.

Seeing that you have not had sex before, or didn't have direct contact with girls you like, then you get aroused very quick, hence that's happening to you now in every little contact. When you get used to having sex, it will take more time to have this to happen.

Last edited:

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Boy meets girl.
Boy gets bonair.
Boy gets wet 3 hole under pants.
Boy posts on interweb.
Boy does not thank evey one for their help.
Boy is gay, with wet 3 hole under pants, and dies a virgin.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Look at her in the eye, grab her shoulders push her in some tight corner of your/her room and neck her like no tomorrow!

It'll make you feel worse about it!

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
The solution is to **** her repeatedly. As a side benefit, you will enjoy this immensely.

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
troll_face.png

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
She is an alien and is trying to turn your penis into a production factory for her invasion force. The liquid could be full of tiny aliens that eventually solidify into fully grown aliens. Wash it off with warm water as quickly as possible. If it turns solid it may already be too late. It was good knowing you.