Question about the Intro Speech

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Here we go...

In 2191, in an attempt to control violence amongst deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalied no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Coproration, working with the NEG, established a series of leagues and bloody public exebitions. The fights' popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise. The professional league was formed. A cabbol of the most violent and skilled warriors in known space, selected to fight in a grand tournament. Now it is 2241. 50 years have passed since the founding of Deathmatch. Profits from the tournament number in the hundreds of billions. You have been selected to fight in the professional league by Liandri rules board. Your strength and brutality are legendary. The time has come to prove you are the best. To crush your enemies, to win the tournament...

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
stosh?

I've played the ctf-intro. :) thanks for the link, level is great. Happy i was finally able to run around in that "intro" level :) you know what i mean.
Still, it's a little smaller than i thought. :I