Question about inventory

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Hay thanks for explaining that to me DarkSniper! Everything is working great! By the way, you can try the map, although I still need to do a few things to it. http://www.infiltration-maps.com/maps/dm-marbleconstruction-b1/DM-INF-MarbleConstruction-b4.zip
I notice that bots on my team like to follow me around, and sometimes they are so eager to get to me, that they don’t always look before crossing the street, but other then that they seem to move around pretty good.

Thanks again for the help, very good info! :)

-Mike-

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
As for warfare.. there is a way to convert your maps, but it'll be a LOT of unneccessary work and you won't be able to make use of new features. Not only that, but from what I understand, warfare characters are twice the size of the regular UT characters.

And besides.. with the kind of terrain engine features and engine improvements that it's supposedly sporting, who would WANT these tiny little UT maps? :D

Mike