PuF

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
You are by virtue of your being here

bullet2.gif

Visit the PuF Home Page. hal{PuF}

hal{PuF}

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
ABRACADABRA!!!!

You are now a PuF.

Next time you go into UT put a |PuF after your name. Then go into #planetunreal in the chat thingy and say "Hey Boom, are you always here?"

Then we will go tally some hos or something :)

bullet2.gif

All I wanna do is zooma zoom zoom zoom and a Boom Boom!!!
]LoL[Boom|PuF

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
He he he... Ya, I exaggerate..

Although it was 3am when I posted that, and I did just get off #planetunreal ;)

Im usually on from about 7 or 8 eastern time till I get sleepy. And allllllll weekend long :)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Boom|PuF

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I was in a clan scrim that lasted from 9 to midnight eastern time, then I was goofing off In the clan channel until 3am-ish eastern time. I was still logged on in channel #planetunreal the entire time (9 to 3), but I was just unusually quiet. I was in as ]LoL[Boom|PuF then as Boom|nekkid then as Boomberries then as Sleepyboom. I talked to you a little bit, you gave me the link to your thread in the other section of the forum :)

Anyway, once in a while someone tries to get some sort of tourney going. Right now Dopefish is doing a darn good job running an RA tourney. And even more rarely we will take a challenge from another forum (but most of us don't seem to like that too much).

Anyway, I'm loggin in now, and will be there all night. Im in a DM mood, but I really need some 1on1 practice, and I am always up for CTF (my favorite).

Whatever you are interested in buddy! I'm not one of the better players here, so don't expect too much of a challenge, but we can have some fun :)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Boom|PuF