PuF- UTC Need two more people for team two.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Right now these are the PuF Teams:
Team One
Cobra- Captain
Firewall
Rev Whoopass
Boom
Slayer

Team Two
Kaz
Redfrost
LK
Open
Open

I need to fill those two open spots:) COmeon I know somebody has to be interested right. I'd also appreciate if somebody could volunteer to stay around #pu as back up. Match is this coming Sat around 4.30 PST(not confirmed)

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
If you absolutely need someone, I'll do it...BUT....what are the rules? Is Team Damage off? that basically lowers the necessary skill level to that of a newb with a flak cannon.

I think Moose wanted proper TDM rules. OGL style.

Anyways....if it's real TDM and not TDM with training wheels, I'll play on that second team. If LK promises not to burn me at the stake.

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Hmm...I basically have been completely ignoring this whole game, as I'm a total n00b at TDM, but I'll probably be around as a backup. I've got a PG 1v1 match at 6pm I think, so I'd probably only be available the first round or 2, depending on when it actually starts.

Er...yeah :D

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
Only if....

You need me.

I am not experienced in TDM. I have never played TDM b4, and I think I suck at DM period :D But I'll fill in ONLY if goodies like Trollz ect can't play.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
It's probably team damage off:( Moose seems to be the only warm to that idea.
Troll it's not a problem it's cool if you can't play.
Outz, Temp, Mullah it'd be great if any of you could make it. It's probably going to be around 4:30 pm Pacific time. Umm I'll work a way out to get all of you in for two games due to the numbers which work beautifully.:) Or if you aren't so hot on playing and just feel like specing and hanging as back up that'd be cool too:)

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
I do my best to be there.

This on Saturday the 4th at 4:30pm my time (California) right?

Also, are we plannin to use RW?

Also is team damage on or off.

For those who have not played Team death match, the best idea is to zone the levels. find couple of good places and hold position, stay in pairs to threes. two move forward and one is covering the back.

Seek the strays and gang up on him/her.

The more guns you have the faster your enemy will go down!

If you have a good team coordination, team Death match is great!

Mullah

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Shadow, I'll play. Since it's been agreed then that TD is off, at least people know it, not like in the GTF where we found out halfway thru Curse.

Hell, with TD off it's gonna be even worse on 'em :) I don't need to worry about killing my teammates and they won't be able to kill me! It will be a messy FFA with team colours which I guess is cool.

Weaponstay off or on?
And yes, are we gonna be on RW? If Mullah and I are on the same team, let's get on RW for it. LoL has a decicated RW server.

Redeemer off or on? I will say this: if it's on, I will not play. Redeemer in TDM is retarded.

I guess Liandri is a map pick? Ok then, I have DIBS ON THE BELT ROOM! muahahahahha. You guys will love me. I went Dominating in there in our last TDM clan match.

What's the server ips and stuff?

oh and Mats: wtf are you doing with all the spam?

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
What levels are you going to play, what's the frag limit & what settings are you using? :)

[Z]Moose

Oct 6, 2000
www.clanzenkai.com
Rules???

Well I do not know the "official" rules of this match but here is my suggestion:

Team Damage = OFF <--- By popular demand http://forums.planetunreal.com/images/icons/icon13.gif[img]
Redeemer = OFF
Weapon Stay = ON
Time Limit = 20 min
Frag Limit = 0
Max Players = 10
Max Spectators = whatever sever will allow and still run smooth
Tournement Mode = ON
Force Respawn = ON
Use Translocator = OFF (I wish it was on :()
Game Speed = 100%
Air Control = 35%
Server Password = ON

These are my suggestions for a fair TDM game (If Team Damage was ON then it would be a good TDM game :))

Anyway read my post about a possible UTC vs PuF server and ping it. Thanks.

[Z]Moose

Oct 6, 2000
www.clanzenkai.com
Damn I can't edit my last post :( I made a boo boo heh heh
here is the icon that was supposed to be displayed.

icon13.gif

Sep 10, 2000
Boston, MA
www.clanbhs.com
I'm still good to go for Team 2 on Saturday.

Those rules seem pretty standard for ladder matches so they should be relatively familiar to people. And maybe I missed it but what are the maps again? If they haven't been determined yet, I'll cast my vote for Liandri and Curse][. (A very solid TDM map dispite its minimal popularity)

If we are going to use RW or BattleCom, I can host a server while I play. I don't mind because I have done it hundreds of times before and it doesn't seem to mess with my ping, UT's performance, or anyone else's voice clarity on RW.

I'm looking forward to this and I hope we can get those spots filled because I would like to see Team 2 get a few good games in.

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Cool...I am all for RW on team 2.

Is troll captain of team two or just playing 9sorry if u already answered that)......she is the TDM queen so...if shes up for it I vote for her. besides, I have even played a lil TDM with her and she knows where i suck ass at (everywhere) ;)

Keep me updated people....if you need to tell me anything regarding the match, e-mail me at idiotshane@hotmail.com

Kaz

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Moose: are those the rules that UTC agrees to? Looks great to me. And yeh, the only thing diff from a ladder match is the TD thing. And tho WS off can really lend to the intensity, if you're not really used to it,it will make the game suck for everyone. Enforcers don't make for exciting games.

Kaz, I literally just decided to play today. If Captain means: putting people in spots and coming up with strats then yes I wouldn't mind doing it. If it means having to help organise then no, I have like no time right now :)

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
We should really all meet in a channel sometime this week,to discuss everything.There is only a couple of days left.Discuss who will run the RW server,password for the server,password for the server we will be playing on..what server we will be playing on,strats,and anything else.
I just don't want to show up Saturday night,and have no clue as to what's going on.......wait a minute.....that describes me EVERDAY!