PuF UT CTF random Tourney v2.0 sign ups!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Allison

I need more cowbell!
Sep 8, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

Allison's actually older than I am (by a few days) but we won't get into that if we don't have to ;)

Shush, boy!!! We're supposed to be trash talking the other teams!! Sheesh! These old men just don't know anything!! ;) :D

Nugler

Apr 16, 2000
Indiana
Visit site
Originally posted by Clayeth054
MikeNice, Nugler, you guys any good? Haven't noticed you on the boards any.

I've only posted a few times, but I've been around for quite awhile. I'm on dialup, but if we play on The Web, I should get a decent ping.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
CAPTAINS! use the mail forms at the site to email your teammates!! don't use this thread.

Site's still having problems, i'm migrating to a new DB Platform, hopefully that'll fix it(?) *Sigh* sorry about this, I'll email everyone and post here when it's ready

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
Webby, why is November and NoveberCE in the mix? Shouldn't you take one of them out? And take out Dreary. Please do not make us play Dreary. It's a sad map. I'd rather play Ranel or McSomething....

Oh yea, Mysterio ,where are you?

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
Originally posted by cryco
Webby, why is November and NoveberCE in the mix? Shouldn't you take one of them out? And take out Dreary. Please do not make us play Dreary. It's a sad map. I'd rather play Ranel or McSomething....
I love dreary, and good to hear from you Nugler... First think I did when i saw our complete team was check to see if you two were registered on the forums (I think the other guy had about 4 posts). Oh well, hopefully he'll respond at some point. Welcome to the team.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
hey all, the site is still crashing...often, and I can't figure out why. Nothing is showing up in event viewer or logs; web services just keep crashing. Switching to another database platform didn't help ( :mad: ). I really don't know what to do here, I'm going to be looking for more updates, patches, etcetera, to try and fix this, but if I can't I may have to wait until I can move the site to our yet-to-be-acquired clustered servers.

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
Hmm, bad SU. Read more carefuly ;) I said take one of the two out - november or novCE. I really enjoy november a lot. It's a very x-loc-ish map, and i love the x-loc very much.
As for dreary, i used to love that map, but, everytime i've played it online, it's a spamfest. Takes the fun out of it. But yes, it is a classic map. I would still prefer another map though :)

Second|PuF

Funeral-Dancer
Apr 26, 2000
Astrovill, AL, USA
Visit site
Hmm....Actually I should have never signed up. I just found out I'll be working overtime for the next month straight, so I don't think I will have the time to dedicate myself to the team. So I'll be the first guy to drop ( and we haven't even played yet :rolleyes: ). Maybe Tinman can take my place. Anyway give WickedLilD a good beat down for me, har har har.

Btw incase you missed it I signed up as f00k for team Li T'ieh-kuai.

Last edited:

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
Originally posted by cryco
As for dreary, i used to love that map, but, everytime i've played it online, it's a spamfest.

And you don't think McSchwartzly is a spamfest? By hal, it's the dreary flagroom, combined with the november tunnel, combined with the crapness of Face's spawnpoints. It suxX0rZzz ... :eek: