PuF Ladder leaders

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Hey Game0rz. Dont' you remeber beating me to get on the ladder? Those arsehole spectators were there.

dubie scoo

Sep 17, 2000
Visit site
for someone who is not new to UT but new to the forum, a little help is needed. puf = ???, DM = ??? i am interested in the ladder though. and please dont start with the newbie ****. :)

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
puf =Planet Unreal Forumers us folks who hang out here,and in #planetunreal.
DM= stands for Deathmatch.
I really don't think anyone here is going to give you any newbie crap..well...maybe Dopefish.;)It does'nt matter if you are new,as long as you love to play UT!

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
oh yeah goshen, i did beat you!!!!
haha you suck! :p
j/k
but now i feel like i should be ranked!
hehe

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
oh man, i just thought, hey if i won a match I SHOULD BE RANKED so i checked and im #11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cheers*
thank you
*cheers*
thank you
*cheers*
:D

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
hmmm...with all these new people coming in...maybe I should start playing again. Best chance for all you to get a win...I'll be rusty :D

Wolf...you said you are interested...well sign yer ass up and face me you m0 ;) J/K

Kaz

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
Have fun guys....!

I can NEVER find a match, cuz I can only play at lunch. Now that opera rehearsals have begun, my evenings are tied up. I think I may have already been dropped

REMEMBER if you want to use my server (full t-1 in Kansas City, MO), let me know, i'll hook ya up!

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Hey webby, when do you take lunch? I might be able to play you, granted that would make your choices very slim, but you could get to 20-0 in a month!