PuF DM Championship: First Round Results.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
well I got a bye. I am willing to play someone instead of getting a bye.

bullet2.gif

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter." -- James T. Adams

[Ci]Skumboy|PuF

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Hehe... no regrets here. Not sure if it was a gg, though. Spyder owned/schooled/stomped me real good. If my ping could have been better I still would have had only 5 more frags. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif At least I played hide and seek (more like chicken) well at the end... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Hell, it was fun, so it was a gg!!! Thanks for the match!

bullet2.gif

I don't like the drugs but the drung like me...

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
I have to forfeit to Voyd.
My ISP has been taken over by WorldOnLine and since monday I have been unable to ping any servers lower than 750.

"A message to World On Line...... YOU FU<KING SUCK MOTHERFU<KERS"

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rattlesnake

Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Lord Khaine, you said u couldn't play, thats why i didn't reply, if u still want to go ahead then name a place and a time and i'll cya there, probably be best if u email me though.
Rattlesnake

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
Can you start putting messages on another thread please? Otherwise you'll beat [MtS]'s world-breaking 90-message-long thread on our message board.

browse.to/mts

bullet2.gif

If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.

Claude_Ballz

Ballz-Like
Jan 17, 2000
Visit site
Well, they say be careful what you ask for ...LOL
My hat is off to Pope .. Congrats man ... you spanked my a$$ hard ... Good Luck in the rest of the tourney !

S

Selerox[PuF]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Rattlesnake beat LordKhaine by default.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LK's connection was down. He's at work but can play tomorrow (I think).

Mail him NOW, he's been ting to track you down for days.

bullet2.gif

PuF: Come play dying.

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

{MNSG}a_nuke lutscht den ganzen Tag Eselspenisse.

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
Sorry, the first round is almost over /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

I decided against subs incase I couldnt find enough, then some people would have to play a sub while others get a BYE, most unfair.

Don't worry. Another competition is likely to show its ugly head very soon. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif