Proving grounds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
My clan and I use Provinggrounds. I've been on and off OGL...I just don't like it as much as PG. PG has cooler features, a better graphic layout, easier navigation, and some sweet little things you can get when you do well. And don't forget the cool as sh!t Survival Tourney.

Whenever I join OGL, it just seems like a hassel, and I wind up dropping off it after 4 people forfeit to me in a row.

PG all the way baby!! :)

-I_AM{skullface}

_Zd_JOLT1r_

Help needed
Nov 20, 2000
Utrecht
www.zdclan.nl
Well.....does it happen to you too IBB that a lot of teams forfeit?

I think the next one we challenged are going to forfeit too...

BTW, we (bee and me) are called Zd|FrontSquad in there...
So if anybody want to challenge us please join and do your best :D

2v2 DOMINATION

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I think when we first joined the Pooping grounds we had a few forfiets, but most of our matches are getting played.

We are also on the teamplay ladder.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
2 vs 2 DOm sounds like fun:) I did play on PG for a while in the 1 vs 1 ladder but it was just too hectic trying to set up a match every third or fourth day in a week. But it was fun...definetely agree with I_AM on PG being more easier to use thean OGL tho. In my book PG is tops of the two.