Proposed FragBU Mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
i got another mutator that would be cool, can anyone tell me if there is one out there?

well i got the idea from my JK2 days... there were servers where you would log in via the console, and the server would keep track of your stats, and rank all the people in a server on their stats... it would be pretty sweet if we could have that at FragBU anyone know if there is one?

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Old Gil said:
i got another mutator that would be cool, can anyone tell me if there is one out there?

well i got the idea from my JK2 days... there were servers where you would log in via the console, and the server would keep track of your stats, and rank all the people in a server on their stats... it would be pretty sweet if we could have that at FragBU anyone know if there is one?
I guess you don't mean Epic's stats, right?
I know that Unreal Playground have something like that running on their server, but I don't like it. A lot of friends I played with suddenly became semi-competitors for a higher place on the list... :(
Well...That's how I interpreted the 'jokes' about the stats. It could be me...