Prometheus V3 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
The default graphics settings are really low. If you go into Documents/My Games/Unreal Tournament 3/Prometheus/Config/UTEngine.ini, and go to the section labeled [SystemSettings], you can change it. I'd recommend going into Documents/My Games/Unreal Tournament 3/UTGame/Config/UTEngine.ini, and copying the [SystemSettings] section from there. That way it will look more like your UT3 install.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
The low detail settings are probably intentional
The mod is making the game try and keep track of what you do and replicate it as closely as possible, that's gonna take some power
If dropping the detail settings frees up more resources for the quantum states, then there ya go

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
The low detail settings are probably intentional
The mod is making the game try and keep track of what you do and replicate it as closely as possible, that's gonna take some power
If dropping the detail settings frees up more resources for the quantum states, then there ya go

well at least for me changing any of those settings in ut3 has no real impact on fps as most of that is handled by the GPU and UT3 is CPU heavy.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
To clarify what I meant by the visual style... I.E. the very matte world scheme and rudementory geometric sci-fi-ish theme. Seen mostly in maps for Q3TA rather then plain Q3. Maps like Inner Santums.

I went looking for SS but couldn't find any for Q3 I did find some for where some1 had redone it for Q4. But it actualy looks better in Q3... lol

http://planetquake.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Quake4.Detail&id=155