Problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Trying to connect to the "Skaarj's Domain" co-op server, but receive an error message: "Can't find Package in file ´Package UnrealShare.Logo´"

Use the 227a patch, but also have same error with last official 226 patch.

Any ideas?

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
But there were some people playing and one of them I played with on another server (I could view player list in game spy).

Unreal Anthology? What does that mean?

Diehard

Not your problem, its theirs.

Thats not cool, for all you know the guy just started his server without knowing, wondering why no-one enters his server. I would contact him and tell him he should switch out the files. The fact alone hes running an Anthology server could mean hes new to the game.

If theres a mail or website adress, you should do him a favor and contact him.

Diehard

a patch fix has been made...for the anthology version to be compatible with the rest of the world, not the other way around...

I am aware of that, since i was the one creating the patch. The thing i am saying is, the server owner may not be aware such a patch excists. We know, but he may not. And i always think we should stick together and help eachother out. If someone is running a server it means he is puttting his work and efford in the game.

And if he is not aware theres a patch, than someone should tell him. If he is aware of the patch than i agree, its his problem. But we dont know, and that is our problem, so someone should try contact him.