Problem!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Ss]|[Dj]

SuPeRsTaR | Dj
Jul 20, 2001
Midlands.UK
Visit site
When i looked at my server packages lines they were all jumbled up and looked like they were over lappin - this was also the same in the other files. Can ne1 help please? :(

[Ss]|[Dj]

SuPeRsTaR | Dj
Jul 20, 2001
Midlands.UK
Visit site
Do u think its because i've d/l a lot of maps and stuff?
Some1 please help cuz i want to run a server but not wiv all the skins and voice packs i've d/l etc. so ppl dont have to d/l to play!

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
hey supes just copy the lines from your ini file and paste them here. Say waht you wanna keep ..that way the rest of us can help you figure out what to delete and what to keep.

[Ss]|[Dj]

SuPeRsTaR | Dj
Jul 20, 2001
Midlands.UK
Visit site
Ok i've done that (installed a seperate UT) but i was gonna install a CSHP and the UTini. file etc are still messed up!!!
Its installed ok - no custom maps/skins ect. I dont understand why its messed up! It never used to be like that. :(