problem with DM-Q3ArenaG8_v2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
It seems this one played fine about 4 weeks ago or I lied about it working in the UP downloads section:
http://www.unrealplayground.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=6688

Anyway, now it says:
Can't find file for package "mourningstar" everytime I try and launch it even upon reboot and straight from Maps subdirectory

I also tried overwritting the files in the zip from a fresh download and that didn't work either. Anyone know WTF is going on? It's a map by mourningstar (aka lucifix) and that package seems to be MyLeveled according to the editor. Any ideas?

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Yep, got the V1 version from somewhere and it works; although, it's slightly different from the pics of V2 on UP. Anyway, unless someone has a miracle V1 should work.:)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I'm thinking I forgot it didn't work and just based my comments at UP on the pics. I'll keep the zip, but I think I'll delete the map from my UT install.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
If the package is MyLeveled would putting the UTX file in the Textures subd solve the problem? Anyway, thanks, I'll give that a try ASAP, which won't be tonight but soon.