Possible Public Beta in January

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

stalli0n

Jan 26, 2005
I hope you concentrate on instagib a lot, seeing instagib is the mutator which has kept UT alive, ive tried so hard to get in to UT2K's, I enjoyed 2k4 a bit more, but I still could never enjoy it like UT, I'm really excited to see this new mod plays and hopefully you can get it spot on, that would be brilliant.
so good luck and if you are looking for beta tester, I am more then happy to help

so get instagib sorted NOW :)

stalli0n

Jan 26, 2005
in addition to my previous post... do you have a picture of the insta rifle? would be awesom to see if you have :)
Thanks

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Not in first person, but I do in 3rd person. Let me take a screenshot for you. :)
(Note: This is of the highest possible quality for a .jpg. It may be a while in the loading.)

[screenshot]http://img170.exs.cx/img170/3104/igriflenov6fb.jpg[/screenshot]

Tantalizing, eh?

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Yes, the news is that we never set January in stone. We COULD release before the month is out, but then we would be responsible for flinging crap at the community.

Anoobis

Dec 1, 2004
www.getutr.com :)
hunter has left the team and so they now have realistic targets etc. theres plenty still happening over there^^
go go go!! :D
also on IRC - quakenet - #utr
simple as that

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Yeah, January was way more than a little optomistic. We have not released teh beta yet, but we are getting closer. We have a few maps done/almost done, a number of teh first perosn weapon models done, almost all of the game mechanics/physics sorted out, and a smalllish chunnk of texturing sorted out. unfortunately, the main page of out site is out of commission, so only the forums are up as of now.